Pay for Success Community,
Nonprofit Finance Fund is committed to motivating an informed discourse on Pay for Success (PFS) and providing the social sector with the latest PFS information. Therefore, we have decided to disseminate periodic, brief, and accessible "round-ups" of announcements, reports, news, and more from the PFS space. NFF serves the social sector with accessible insights - in addition to tailored investments and strategic advice - as evidenced by our Pay for Success Learning Hub and we hope you find this email newsletter a pertinent digest of PFS activity.
The latest and greatest:
- Nonprofit Finance Fund and the Joyce Foundation release the field report, "Pay for Success in Workforce Development: What We've Learned and What's Next."
- Nonprofit Finance Fund and the James Irvine Foundation launch the California Pay for Success Initiative.
- New York State launches the first state-led social impact bond and releases the full details of the transaction.
- Massachusetts launches a social impact bond shortly thereafter.
- Social Finance releases the white paper, "Foundations for Social Impact Bonds: How and Why Philanthropy Is Catalyzing the Development of a New Market."
- Third Sector Capital Partners releases a case study on Pay for Success in Santa Clara County.
- The Institute for Child Success releases a summary of the South Carolina Early Childhood Social Impact Finance working group.
Thanks for tuning in!