The VA and CNCS will be funding outcomes payments for a Pay for Success (PFS) project. This project will focus on improving employment outcomes, creating positive impact, for veterans experiencing PTSD. In a partnership with CNCS, the VA will award a grant of up to $3.0MM to a grantee that will serve as an outcomes payor in the transaction, matching the federal funds for outcomes payments 1:1 with non-federal cash. That total amount (less indirect costs) will then be available to pay for positive impact achieved for veterans struggling with PTSD and employment issues.
- Purpose: Fund outcomes payments for a high-quality PFS project to improve employment outcomes among veterans with a service-connected disability of PTSD
- Amount of funding available: Up to $3.0 million
- Eligible applicants include: Public or nonprofit agencies, including nonprofit institutions of higher learning
- Application deadline: 9/14/16
- Webinar for interested applicants: 8/19/16 at 11:00am Eastern time; email [email protected] for more information
Note this competition is made possible by a VA Interim Final Rule published last week